The LSP-600 ultrasonic liquid processor is designed for feasibility testing and procedure optimization. It is capable of continuous operation for up to 1 hour at a time and can handle liquid volumes up to 2 L.
- The LSP-600 ultrasonic liquid processor comes standard with: 600 W ultrasonic generator, air-cooled transducer, full-wave Barbell Horn®, medium-duty support stand, spanner wrench set, and noise reduction ear muffs. Optional items include: flow-through reactor chamber (flow cell), magnetic stirrer with hotplate, water chiller, air blower, 2 L process vessel, peristaltic pump, beaker, NanoStabilizers®, and filters.
- The LSP-600 processor can be used in batch and flow-through configurations (see schematics on the left). Details are available under the SPECIFICATIONS tab.
- The LSP-600 processor utilizes patented Barbell Horn® Ultrasonic Technology (BHUT), which makes it possible to generate extremely high ultrasonic amplitudes at any scale of operation. By upgrading to our larger BHUT-based units, the BSP-1200 or ISP-3600, any process optimized with the LSP-600 can be directly scaled-up to a pilot or industrial production environment.
- Download Ultrasonic Processors Comparison Chart
- Ultrasonic generator (600 W)
Input voltage:100 Vac – 240 Vac
@ 50/60 Hz
Rated current:10 Amps max.
- Output characteristics: 600 W (max.), 20 +/- 1 kHz (max.)
- Additional features: continuous resonance frequency lock, automatic power adjustment, fine amplitude adjustment and lock (20 – 100 %), real-time monitoring of output power and frequency, optional external control, optional pulsed operation.
- Air-cooled piezoelectric transducer (ACT-22-LSP)
- Output characteristics: amplitude — 22 microns (max.), frequency — 20 (+/- 1) kHz, power — 600 W (max.)
- Full-wave Barbell Horn® (FBH, 21 mm tip diameter)
- Output characteristics: amplitude — 115 μm (max), frequency — 20 (+/- 1) kHz, power — 600 W (max.)
- Flow-through reactor chamber (flow cell, 1/2″ tri-clamp inlet and outlet, cooling jacket)
- Conventional horn (CH, 12.7 mm tip diameter, amplitude — 113 microns (max.))
- Support stand with clamp holders
- Noise reduction ear muffs
- Sound enclosure
- Magnetic stirrer with hotplate
- 2 L process vessel
- Peristaltic pump
- Air blower
- Water chiller
- Glass beaker
- Flow-through filters
- Materials of wetted parts:
- Reactor chamber — 316 stainless steel. Food compatible.
- Horns (FBH, CH, microtips) — Ti6Al4V. Food compatible.
- Gaskets — Buna-N or Teflon. Food compatible.
- O-rings — Buna-N. Food compatible.
- Noise level:
- 103 – 106 dBa at 2′ away. Noise reducing earmuffs or sound enclosure required.
- 15 ml – 100 ml — with CH (batch mode)
- 100 ml – 500 ml — with FBH (batch mode)
- 500 ml – 2 L — with FBH + reactor chamber (flow-through mode).
- Productivity rates
- Productivity rates are highly dependent on the nature of each process and range from about 200 mL/h for challenging tasks (e.g., top-down nanocrystallization of active pharmaceutical compounds) to over 10 L/h for fast processes (e.g., degassing, deagglomeration).
Get instant pricing,
request a proforma invoice.